Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Taking it Private....

Trig finally discovered that our family blog is not private as I had previously told him...I hate when blogs are private, usually they are the ones that I would love to take a peek at.. Regardless I am going to go private. Please leave me a message with your email and I will send an invite.. I don't care who you are as long as I know who you, I will invite you. Even if you don't have a blog you can still get an invite... Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

13 comments:

Kristi said...

I want to stay on your list!
kristi.sorenson@gmail.com

griffin gossip said...

Invite me. I love to check in and see how the cute family is.... karen

kgriff2536@yahoo.com

Ivon said...

You have my email.... you should check out our blog...:)

Scott and Lindsey said...

Please invite me :)
l.s.stews@gmail.com or greenapplephotography@gmail.com

Très Sucré said...

me too of course.

Allison and Ben said...

Pick me, Pick me,

alibbythesing@tx.rr.com

Laurel said...

tina...pleae include me! :)

Laurel

tsroybal said...

Invite me. Sandi Cloward Roybal
tsroybal@gmail.com

Shemri and Gang said...

You have my email and I owuld love an invite!

Maddie said...

Hi Tina!
Missing you from down in Utah County. I hope you can visit my little house soon.
Maddie

amber said...

Send me an invite
ambergillette@hotmail.com

Cara said...

Hey, it's Cara, I would like to see your blog my email is jcagnapp@embarqmail.com I dont get on that much but when I do I like to catch up with everyone.

Shannon said...

I think I need to go private too....shannon@kidmancorp.com