Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Time at Disneyland

This is so much easier than scrapbooking!!! So Wednesday morning Ethan received a phone call from Mickey Mouse telling him that he was going on a trip... He was more than excited when he found out we were going to DL. The car was already packed and we were on our way. So Eliza and Ethan have been watching Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas" over and over and over. Who knew that it would be the main theme at Disneyland this year and maybe every year I'm not sure. Ordinarily, Eliza would have freaked out by this tall skinny skeleton man but nope, she loved him!! The last time we were at Disneyland I was 5 months pregnant with Liza, so I missed out on pretty much everything!! This trip I more than made up for it. We went with our sweet friends and neighbors the Elam's who had never been before. When we arrived it was overwhelming, what to do first, all of the familiar sights and smells... We met so many characters this trip which was so neat, Eliza was so cute with all of them especially Pluto. She didn't know what to do with herself, she was the happiest little girl in the world. We went to California Adventure on Halloween Night to the "Mickey Mouse Trick or Treat Party" It was crazy fun, Eliza and Ethan were both pirates, (0ne creepy one sweet). Eliza got so many compliments on her costume and was such a little doll.

The Highlights of our trip: Caramel Apples, Pirates of the Carribbean, The Haunted Mansion, Trick or Treating at DL, Seeing E and E so incredibly happy and excited and THANKFUL!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I love all your pictures. Disneyland is a lot of fun at Halloween and I'm jealous you were able to go!

Cara said...

It looked like a lot of fun. Great pictures. You are very brave taking Eliza while she is still so young, I'm not taking Dean until he is at least 4!

griffin gossip said...

I love that you went for Halloween to Disneyland!!! It is the greatest place ever! So FUN! Karen

amber said...

Hey Tina - found your blog.
Love the pictures! I think we're going to try taking our 3 little ones to Disneyland in January.
Amber