I'm debating whether or not I should make my blog private. Trig thinks it already is, otherwise he would not allow it. I just think "how are the weirdos going to find my blog and what would they even do". I guess it's better to be safe than sorry..... That would mean that family and friends that don't have a blog can't look at it right? I will have to check it out......
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
No, they don't have to have a blog. You'll just have to actually invite them to your blog. No biggie.
Go private!! Believe me. Having both Tim and I work in law enforcement we see what happens to peoples pictures when anyone can get a hold of them. I don't mean to freak you out, but you would be amazed. Its me Sandi Cloward Roybal, stalking your blog again. If you do go private I want an invite. tsroybal@gmail.com
Post a Comment