Monday, December 29, 2008

Way too tired.....

Writing in my blog is very therapeutic for me, it feels like I am writing in my journal and getting things off my chest, even if I am the only one who reads it.... :) Soooo, I changed my settings so that you can't search for our blog in a search engine. I absolutely think that is good enough I am way too tired (and lazy) to send out emails inviting everyone to read my blog, it's really not that interesting anyway. So I am leaving it at that, read about our boring life all you want!!!! :)

2 comments:

Laurel and the boys said...

I'm so glad you blog. I miss you guys and I love seeing pictures of the kids!

Ivon said...

I read your blog! I'll keep reading it if you read mine! :) Your going ons are a bit more interesting than ours! We miss you all.