Sunday, September 28, 2008

"We're gonna bowl tonight....."

Okay, so when Ethan said he wanted to go bowling for his birthday I thought, hmmmm a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds bowling that would be just swell... And then Trig told me that he was going to be gone for a business trip the night of the party I thought, hmmmm even more swell. My nerves started to twinge and my head started spinning and then I called in the recruits.. :) The kids had so much fun at fat cats, the bowling balls and the floors couldn't wait for us to leave. I don't know what the bowling balls are made of but I was pretty impressed they didn't shatter. The disco lights were on and the music was playing and the kids were dancing. To top it off, my sweet friend Dusti (the amazing pastry chef) made these "Sweet and Awesome" Speed Racer cupcakes that were delicious!!!

0 comments: