Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Stop Mesquite NV, and it was on purpose....

We are finally back from our lovely 2000 mile road trip and ready to report!! I feel like I am writing in my journal again. Our first stop was Mesquite, for friends and food. I had heard from a friend in St. George that a steakhouse in Mesquite (Catherine's) was yummy and a must. Luckily we have wonderful friends in Mesquite too. Shemri had a babysitter for the kids and reservations for dinner. I think I talked about the food already, it was good but the company was even better. When we got back to the house we heard a little "ribbit ribbit".... Hmmmm, there was a little frog just hanging out on the driveway. Jake picked it up and Ethan freaked out. This little frog was adorably cute.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just googled your name. Since Sarah Palin's selection, I have been thrilled to hear of little Trig. I imagine you feel the same way. I have only heard of one other Trig, Trig Singer, a Hollywood cameraman.

I am 64 and happy my mom named me Trig Simon.
apple@bex.net