Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Eliza!!!

I cried when I found out I was having a girl. I still remember the day we found out a week before Disneyland. I had to find out so I could bring back either a little Mickey or Minnie shirt. I was thankful to be bringing home a Minnie shirt.. Eliza for whatever reason wanted to rain on brothers parade and share his birthday. I remember laughing and crying all the way to the hospital. Liza has been such a blessing and a little angel and I couldn't ask for more. It's kind of sad to think that we are done having kids but at the same time I have everything I want and more. Happy 2nd Birthday Liza....

1 comments:

Cara said...

Hey girl how are you? I can't believe Eliza is two already, she is so cute and tiny little thing. I added you to my blog, so I will check up on you now and then. I love your family picture on your site it is adorable, I might have to copy you! Take Care.