I first went to Santa Barbara when I was 15 years old. My best friend from elementary school moved their with her family in Jr. High. We met some cute boys on the beach and played beach volleyball and I never wanted to go home. Well I came home and now Santa Barbara is one of my favorite places to visit, Trig's too. We would live their if we were millionaires. This visit was short. My friend Erin got married the week before so we took her out to dinner and visited. The next morning we got starbucks and walked along main street and looked at the amazing architecture and flowers and everything else that is there. Eliza made a new friend along the way and it wasn't the last.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Tina love your blog. Your vacation looked like so much fun and has inspired me to venture out a bit. We seem to be such homebodies when it comes to vacationing. I'm glad your not moving I look forward to more girls nights!
Shannon
Post a Comment