Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So Cupcake....So Cute

Little Liza went to her first birthday party last Saturday for a little friend in the neighborhood. It just so happened to be at a cupcake bakery so mommy was in a happy place and so was Eliza. These girls were so cute and so sweet and had so much fun. They each got to decorate a cupcake, I of course helped Eliza pile the frosting on so that we could enjoy it later... Liza was too precious I didn't make her wait to eat it....She takes after her mommy, we love the pretty sweets!!! The bakery is called "So Cupcake"

2 comments:

tsroybal said...

I have never heard of that. That is a great idea for little ones. I'll have to remember that for my daughters b-day. Thanks for sharing.

Allison and Ben said...

We went there before we left and thought it was too cute. Looks like she had a blast. I think it's a great idea decorating your own cupcake. Then you get exactly what you want.