A big part of my life is gardening, I love growing flowers, herbs and vegetables. I love the springtime when the bulbs start to push through the ground and spread out. I love the color that the flowers introduce in the summer. But what I would love even more is to have it year round..... I love having four season it has it's advantages but for the most part I want a more temperate climate...How about San Diego or even St. George.... San Diego would be nice but so far away, St. George is closer and Janice is there. She's the one that rubbed it in the other day, planting herbs and watching some veggies come up and here we have SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!! April 1st and it's been snowing all day.... Trig's company is opening an office up in San Diego so maybe I will start considering it. St. George would work too...I don't think I would miss the snow. Could I really move? I don't know.....right now it's all talk. :0
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm with you on the whole weather stuff here. We only have two seasons here summer and winter and the winters last 6 months. I'm tired of it as well. Can you wish for spring to get here soon please...
Don't leave me!!!
There are totally worse people to live near than Janice!! I hear you on the desire for a more temperate climate. Right now I'd give anything for another sunny day!! :)
St. George is wonderful!
Of course I can't stand the snow and cold, but I love the heat.
Post a Comment