One of my goals for this year is to spend time enjoying the great outdoors and visiting places that we have never been. We checked one trip off our list...Zions. I was a bit disappointed with the weather. After the crappy weather we've been having in SLC we were all looking forward to Southern Utah, the sun and warmth. We had sunshine but it was chilly and quite windy. We stayed at The Best Western Zion Inn which was great, we went swimming and sat in the hot tub even though it was 32 degrees outside, the views were breathtaking so it made it all worth it. We had fun with our good friends Dusti and Steve and then my best friend from Price and her family met us and we hiked the narrows, well to the beginning of the narrows I guess. I would love to go back in August and actually hike the narrows without the kids, looked amazing.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment