I don't know why I have such a hard time picking up after myself and my kids, especially with a mother who was a very sweet and loving "clean freak." You know when you go over to a friends house unexpected and there house is amazingly in place and clean and collected? Well, my friends get stopped at the door. I poke my head out and say sorry but you can't come in, no lie. A year ago I could just say, "oh I have epstein bar, I have no energy to clean" but now no excuses!!! I have a serious issue with not putting things back in there places and so do my kids. SO, this is my plan. It's called "King Cleaning" I am going to pretend that at anytime someone very important is going to be stopping by and my house has always got to be clean no matter what.. As Trig would say "A place for everything and everything in it's place" It's not that difficult I know but it's just hard for me being raised by my mommy who did everything for me...that sweet little lady bless her heart!!! :) Yes I am 34 years old and still talk like this... and with that said I'm off to clean!!!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I need a paper on that Kings cleaning. I am with you. Let me know how it works out for ya!
Hey Tina! How are you? Kings Cleaning...sounds like a good idea to me!
I'm gonna get on that plan too:)
Post a Comment