Monday, January 26, 2009

Dogs vs. The Beach

After Muir Woods my mother in law and I took the kids to the beach for a picnic. Ethan loves going to the beach, he loves to run and splash and get dirty. Liza, not so much. She was having fun with the dogs and her stick. She wouldn't even let grandma take her close to the water. She was the same way in Hawaii until she saw big brother play in the water she followed. This time, she was content... A girl and her dogs. I did eventually pick her up and take her to a small area of water that other kids were playing in and then she was comfortable. Then I had to carry her away screaming her head off to get her to leave. Everyday that we were there after that she would put her hands up and say "I go to beach" My little angel...

0 comments: