Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

The Salt Lake Gullberg's had a pretty low key Holiday. My mom came up from Price and Amy's husband Malcolm was here which made it a special little holiday. The kids got a Wii Santa figured it was something the whole family could do and be a little more active than xbox... Video Games VANISH!!! I love Christmas but I wish it wasn't all about gifts and presents and spending so much money.. Maybe one year I will try it and see how popular I am.. ha ha. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa and Stacy and Scott for everything.. as you can see Ethan loves his lego race cars!!! Peace be with you and yours in 2009!!!!

5 comments:

griffin gossip said...

You have so many posts. I have been out of it while. Your Christmas looks like it was a good one. I agree with Christmas needs to more simple. Karen

Ivon said...

You got a Wii! I am jealous! :) I played one the other day for the first time and was instantly addicted, probably a good thing I don't have one....yet! ;)

So there was something I did once when I was younger through my youth group at church. We volunteered at the Salvation Army for a few days, helping serve meals and other jobs. It was a great experience, even though at first I really did not want to go. It is something that I plan on doing again here in Spokane. Just an idea, and when the kids are old enough good for them to participate.

We miss you all so much! I wish I could come over and show you all how to golf on the wii, I am the bomb! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candi said...

Tina your family is so cute. I am glad you had a great Christmas.