Monday, January 26, 2009

Castello Di Amorosa

A great winery to visit is Castillo di Amorosa in Napa Valley. It is located towards the northern side of Napa Valley. It's a replicate of a Medieval castle - supposedly it cost $37 million to build & it truly is amazing. Trig and I took a tour and tasted some wines that were full of flavor. It was a perfect day except I had hope that we would stumble upon the 2009 HGTV Dream Home in Sonoma. The address was not available so we pretty much would have had to drive all around looking for it. I know that I will see it someday when they come knocking on my door to tell me that I am the winner..... :) We had a delcious lunch at Tra Vitte and relaxed in the warm sun..It was such a great day just the two of us.

0 comments: