Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Pictures

We have had the same photographer do our family pictures for the last two years and have loved his style. This year to mix things up a little we used an "oldie but goodie." Well, she's not really old but Trig and I used to work with her at First Security Bank back in the day. A friend of mine came upon her wedding photography booth at a wedding expo and that's how we found Lindsey Stewart, photographer extraordinaire. She has started her own company, "Green Apple Photography." She took us down to American Fork to an old "antiques" mall in the middle of quaint little neighborhood. We first pulled up and Ethan said "mom what's all this junk, we're getting our pictures taken here????" We weren't too sure at first what to think but in the end we couldn't have picked a better place. I love these pictures and wanted to share them especially grandma and grandpa. Lindsey's blog is under "My Links." Feel free to contact her she is absolutely amazing and the kids Loved her especially Liza.... Anyway, here a just a few of our many favorites. Thanks Lindsey!!!






7 comments:

Laurel and the boys said...

I love them! You look stunning.

Allison and Ben said...

I love the picture of just you and Trig, it looks great. Makes me want to go out and have pictures taken with Ben.

Jodi Carcamo said...

Those are so great...what a beautiful family picture to look back on.

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh those are gorgeous! You are gorgeous!

griffin gossip said...

Tina those are beautiful pics... Your family is so cute!@!! karen

Très Sucré said...

Tina those are gorgeous!!!!

Lindsey said...

Hi Tina,
I'm so glad you like them. I had such a great time photographing you and your family. Your kids are the cutest! Thanks so much for calling me and also for the super nice shout out. I totally appreciate it. Your order should be done this week. I will give you a call as soon as I get them from the lab.
Take care,
Lindsey
Oh, your Disney pictures look so fun. I've been there this time of year and it was the "Nightmare Before Christmas" as well. So fun.