Tuesday, October 7, 2008

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing about it...You will be too. Just give it a year or two. By the way I love the new decor on your blog!

Jodi Carcamo said...

He won,he won and was very happy...focus on that...grin and bare it.

Amberlee said...

Tiny Tina!! I found you off of Laurel's blog, yay! Cute lil family you have. I will be checkin in on ya. Bloggin is the best to find old friends.

Shannon said...

Oh come on...that is an awesome ball! Look at it, way better than anything else he could have gotten. That is the funniest story! Note to self: remember to have a talk with my son before I send him off to school. It was good to see you again! Wished I lived closer, you guys are always having fun...something I need more of.