Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our New Address Will Be.........

Trig, Tina, Ethan, and Liza Gullberg
541 Deschutes River Way
Bend, Oregon 97701

You know my brother always called me a "tree hugger" and I think the name fits!! We have fallen in love with this little town on the river and have found a beautiful home in the mountains of Bend surrounded by beautiful Ponderosa trees and lots of friendly little critters. The town is amazing lots of recreation and tourism, but most of all lots of new restaurants and shops and lakes and rivers and clean air!!! We have made an offer on the home and it was accepted. Trig will telecommute and travel to and from SLC for meetings etc.. We are only 3 hours away from Portland and I always said that one day I will live in Oregon, really ever since I was in 9th grade. So we will be expecting lots of visitors year round. We will miss everyone back in Utah but we are ready for this new adventure and cannot wait to be here....








Ok Ok Ok, we're really not moving to Bend....just yet. One of these days I would love for the above post to be true. We do love it here and it fits us better than the brown desert we live in now. I just figured since everybody else is posting that they are leaving Utah or have left we are going to be the only ones left there. Thanks a lot Jodi you started this.. :)

6 comments:

Très Sucré said...

Don't ever scare me like that again!

Susan Nelson said...

I actually surged out of my chair reading this!!! Glad you aren't moving. I went to college in Portland, it's a GORGEOUS place to live....especially if you enjoy rain!

Shemri and Gang said...

Ok I was about to die it just sounded like a good fit for you! If you ever do move we will come visit because Rand's sister lives in Beaverton by Portland!

McGowan Blog said...

What the hell....

Jodi Carcamo said...

OK...Yeah, yeah we're cool and all (everybody's doing it right). I totally bought that hook, line and sinker...even Ernie came over to read the post.
Ha...good one!!

Ivon said...

I wish we could have been there! Miss you all...