So I have been anticipating the Tulip Festival all Spring. I love Tulips, so I invited some friends and we all went down to Thanksgiving Point to walk through acres of tulips. Well there were no tulips!! With as cold as it has been here they were just barely starting to bloom, I was really disappointed. It was still fun though, good friends, good company and lots of sunshine. The kids had fun running around. Sofie is the girl in the picture standing by Ethan, they are so mean to eachother but we all know it's because they love eachother. Sofie even kissed Ethan on his back the other day while she was at our house playing... I said to Ethan "Ooohh La La" and he came running after me, a little embarrassed I would have to say.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment