Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Hot Knight

Ok so all of the Knights in this show reminded me of Fabio, long wavy hair. I kept thinking during the whole show "wow these guys have nicer hair and bigger chests than me" It must be a pre-requisite... Anyway, the Knight from France was just adorably handsome, so I tried to get Ethan to have his picture taken with him so I could have a picture of him. Ethan would not budge, so I had to get in there. I felt like I was in Jr. High school again...

2 comments:

Shemri and Gang said...

This picture turned out lovley! Just think if you were a princess you could have him for sure. He He!

Maddie said...

It reminds me of when I had a crush on the guy people threw tomatoes at at the Renaissance Festival in Colorado. He was hot. Hey, let's continue on after Moab and go to that this summer. It is sooo fun.