I took the kids to St. George last week to visit with some friends and try to warm up a bit. Not sure that I would do it again without Trig, it was a lot of work. But, we did have fun and now I want to move to St. George and live in the adobe style homes near the entrance to Snow Canyon. Gorgeous homes with beautiful landscaping. I'm so sick of the cold winters so I'm working on it. Ethan was so enthralled, he saw the golf course where High School Musical II was filmed and pointed everything out to me. We drove up Snow Canyon and went for a little hike looking for scorpions, didn't see any!!! Janice brought little baby Zach even though he had an ear infection, the fresh air was good for him. Ethan got to spend a lot of time with Sophie and Kenna, our dear friends who left us almost two years ago for greener pastures!!! :(
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment