Sunday, July 6, 2008

Why is everyone wearing black?

So my friend Jenn was throwing a surprise party for her husband Dave who turned 40. The evening started out at a new sushi place downtown, Tekashi, which by the way is the best sushi I have had so far. We all show up wearing black and Dave says "How funny, we're all wearing black" and I say "ya, it looks like were going to a funeral" Anyway, we enjoyed our dinner and had about an hour to spare before the final destination so Jenn and I came up with the brilliant idea for DESSERT!!! We walked over to Bambara inside Hotel Monaco and what did we find.....Apricot Creme Brulee, Bavarian Creme Chocolate Tarts, Goat Cheesecake with fresh Blackberries, Pineapple Sorbet...I died again and went to heaven again!!! After we over-indulged in delectable desserts we headed over to the Mynt Lounge where the party began and Dave indeed figured out why we were all wearing BLACK!!! Happy Birthday Jenn and Dave!!!!!

0 comments: