My sister and I are best friends, we do everything together and we have since she was born. Growing up she always said she would never get married and would NEVER have children. I remember thinking how sad it would be to watch her grow old alone, childless, bored... Well it was all talk, she was married two years ago and had her first baby in November. It was much anticipated...baby Carmella that is. We (Ethan, Eliza and I) were sooo excited and just couldn't wait.. Carmella was here a few weeks early she was born on November 18th.. It was a beautiful day to celebrate and I cried as soon as they wheeled her into the room.. she is a little tiny angel and I can't wait to watch her grow up... Carmella Nicole Woods.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is so cute, I'm so happy for them and Auntie!!
Post a Comment