So I found out at the beginning of the month that Amy's husband was to be medically discharged from the army.... Which we were thankful for because he probably would have been ordered to Iraq this Fall. I had several emotions-sad, happy, scared, worried, excited..etc. etc. My best friend was going to be moving out two years early. What would I do without her? Who is this man that has taken her away from me, um her husband maybe? Amy is 4 months pregnant, I told her that she was getting old and really needed to have a baby, I would take care of the baby and she would live with us while Malcolm was stationed in Fort Bragg, NC until 2011. So now he is home and they are moving out in less than two weeks. I am so sad but I knew it would happen sooner or later. Eliza wakes up every morning and ventures downstairs to find Amy. As soon as Amy gets home from work Eliza is in her arms cuddling. Che sara sara.... :-)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment