Those of you who know me well know my favorite past time....Eating!!! Today I would like you all to know that I ate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for dinner. Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm. By the way I dropped our digital camera so no pictures for a while. Trig has to waste some time researching what camera to get next. What a sweet man, I love him. Anyway, I will report more soon.
P.S. My seven year old neighbor boy asked me today if I was pregnant and I said "No, why do I look like it, he said yes you look like it...." Wow what a little blankity blank!!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!!
Posted by Tina at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Mmmmm...we had ice cream sandwiches for dinner tonight. If your cute little neighbor saw me I guess I would be pregnant with triplets. Sounds like that little boy needs a lesson in manners. Send him on over....
:) J
Post a Comment